The institute is “committed to developing conscientious, confident and caring quality nursing professionals of international repute”
The Institute of Nursing has collaboration with the Jnana Prabodhini Medical Trust and Lata Mangeshkar Medical Foundation which runs the 1000- bed Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital in Pune.
Latest updates for shikshan shulk samiti fee proposal
MKSSS's Smt. Bakul Tambat Institute of Nursing Education
The Institute is approved by ‘Indian Nursing Council (INC)’, ‘Maharashtra Nursing Council (MNC)’, ‘Maharashtra State Government’ and ‘Maharashtra University of Health Sciences’. The Institute offers:
- 2-years Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife Program (A.N.M.)
- 3-years Diploma Program in General Nursing and Midwifery (G.N.M.)
- 4-years Degree program in Basic B. Sc Nursing B.B.Sc (N)
- 2-years Degree program in Post Basic B. Sc P.B.B.Sc (N)
- 2-years Post Graduate degree program in M. Sc Nursing
- Ph.D. program in nursing.
The institute provides educational benefits to around 600 girl students. The institute is housed in 24 acre prime location land of Pune city.