Introduction: An alumnae association is an association of former students. The main cores of the alumnae are connecting the alumnae (ex-student) to college and among them as well. In this association, it organized social events, raise funds or provide services to the society to their level.
The aim / mission of alumnae relations is to inform, engage and inspire alumnae to stay connected to their alma mater, support its vision and contribute to its success.
- To maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive database of MKSSS Smt. Bakul Tambat Institute of Nursing Education, alumnae.
- To identify and promote alumnae success and achievements to advance the credibility and reputation of the Institution and University.
- To maintain, deepen and strengthen an enduring lifelong relationship between alumnae and their alma mater through opportunities that promote interaction and engagement with Institution.
- To promote and maintain an alumnae liaison programme that will encourage alumnae to identify themselves with the Institution; to generate and sustain interest and participation in the institution programme; to inspire alumnae to contribute to the development of the institution and the promotion of its good name and reputation, locally and internationally.
- To keep alumnae informed and connected to MKSSS Smt. Bakul Tambat Institute of Nursing Education through a comprehensive communication and social media programme that inspires commitment to and confidence in the Institution.
Alumnae Registration Form