The in-service education committees conducts regular faculty presentations on various topics and are encouraged to participate in conferences/ workshops / seminars at national, state and regional level.
Promoting and encouraging an all-round development of the teachers in intellectually enlightened, socially committed, emotionally balanced, and spiritually inspired and morally upright nurse leaders. The faculty is able to contribute for the development of nursing profession as per the changing needs of the society.
Objectives: The faculty is able to:
- Express views by presenting current trends and issues in nursing.
- Acquire current information in nursing education and nursing practice.
- Encourage and participate in various workshops, seminars and conference at local, state and national level.
- Apply the gained knowledge and evidence based practice while guiding and teaching students.
- Improve standard of nursing education and nursing practice.