Research committee consists of expertise from various fields to ensure that research meets the high ethical and scientific standards expected by nursing profession.
Ethical committee meetings are conducted regularly for undergraduate, post graduate and Ph.D. programs. Staffs present & publish their research articles in various international/national/state conferences and journals.
Every staff and student of college should develop an empirical body of knowledge about research methodology and will be able to practice it in current and future progression of nursing profession.
Objectives:The faculty and students will be able to:
- Orient students of UG and PG about research methodology.
- Acquire knowledge about research methodology.
- Complete the dissertation as per requirement of curriculum under the guidance of expert.
- Encourage the faculty to conduct research and apply findings into daily practice.
- Encourage and facilitate faculty to apply for Ph.D. programme.
- Publish dissertation and research work in journals, magazine and newspaper.