Students of BTINE are admitted in the Sir Sassoon David Hostel during their course. Hostel is well ventilated and equipped with all materials; hostel has four floor building with capacity of 78 rooms and at present almost all students are admitted in the hostel. Mess has good sitting arrangement for students and provides qualitative food in adequate amount.
The students will be able to stay safely in healthy environment and live together with mutual understanding.
Objectives: The students will be able to-
- Devote adequate time to their studies and research.
- Learn to live together and strengthen their relations with mutual cooperation and goodwill as they come from different parts of the country.
- Utilize different facilities available to them.
- Participate in different co-curricular activities and extracurricular activities.
- Enjoy good quality food that keeps them fit and healthy.
- Maintain conducive atmosphere for study and interchange of thoughts and ideas.