Students will be able to provide preventive, promotive, curative, rehabilitative and restorative health services to community people.
Students will be able to:
- Identify health needs and problems of individual and family.
- Provide preventive, promotive curative and restorative services to community people.
- Build and maintain good rapport with individual, families and health team members.
- Identify and utilize community health resources.
- Demonstrate skill of health teaching and counseling to individual, family and community.
- Practice nursing skill under supervision and guidance.
- Encourage to participate in various national health programmes.
- Giving health education to community and industrial staff.
- Conduct health checkups for school students and fellow Institute students.
- Adopt and attend health needs of Adivasi Ashram Shala, Kamshet.