Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha’s Smt. Bakul Tambat Institute of Nursing Education (MKSSBTINE) was started in the expansive campus of the parent organization in Pune in August 2000. The institute is approved by the Indian Nursing Council, Delhi, the Maharashtra Nursing Council, Mumbai, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and Government of Maharashtra.
- Green, spacious campus with essential facilities like bank, hostels, health club and post office.
- Own building with spacious classrooms, counseling center, a conference room and nursing arts laboratory.
- Library with latest 10,000 books from USA, UK and India on nursing, allied and general topics.
- Hostel with mess and recreational facilities.
- Experienced and committed faculty comprising full time and external faculty.
- Spacious nursing arts laboratory with mannequins, models and audiovisual aids from Germany and USA.
- Various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities throughout the year.
- Collaboration with Jnana Prabodhini Medical Trust and Lata Mangeshkar Medical Foundation which runs the 1000 bedded Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital in Pune.
- Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital.
- Alumnae association.
- 100% placement.