The sports committee consist of two sports in-charge and two student sports secretary who ensure that every student participating in any activity will get a chance to present her skills and abilities and perform to their best.
Students will be able to take part in various competitions and develop a leadership quality and improve their physical well-being.
Objectives:The students will be able to:
- Develop physical fitness.
- Understand the importance of sports.
- Get opportunity to be innovative and creative in sports.
- To develop an appreciation of the concepts of honest competition.
- To develop the capacity to maintain the interest in sports.
- To develop leadership skills and qualities.
- To develop self-esteem and self-confidence.
- To promote an understanding of physical and mental well-being.